Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Snow in Bethlehem gives Visitors Warm Welcome.


Richard Elias, Founder Golden Gate Tours in Bethlehem


Right Click to Save

approx 7 min
Snow in Bethlehem gives
Visitors Warm Welcome.
Richard and I have a very special connection
to the Middle East. He was born in Bethlehem
and I am in love with Bethlehem. We met at
Stenden University in Leuwarden in the
Netherlands many years ago and worked
together in an organization called Tourism 4 Peace.
 Later, I happen to spend two weeks in Palestine
and Richard was my driver. He showed me
why Palestine is so special, it was simply
the people. Yes, so much is fascinating
including a living museum of history
in so many cities including one of
my favorite, Jericho. 
Check out my short video on Palestine.
And visit 
Richard’s Web site for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment