Monday, December 9, 2013

BusinessTalkRADIO SEGMENT 1 Sandy Dhuyvetter, Executive Producer and Host Dec 08, 2013


BusinessTalkRADIO  
SEGMENT 1

Sandy Dhuyvetter, Executive Producer and Host


Right Click to Save  

6min 30sec
Welcome to BusinessTravelRADIO!

I have not made the announcement yet, but I will be telling
you here that USA Today contacted me last week to say
that I had been awarded one of the top 20 travel bloggers.
I have to thank Richard Bangs for the nomination and will
now enter into competition to see who is in the top 10.
While I do not consider myself a blogger, I do use my blog
to bring visibility to our radio, video programming and the
written work we do.  I am very honored for the title of one
of the top 20, but must admit, it would be nice to be in the top
10. I hope when the time comes, you will give us the vote we need.

Thank you for joining me this week, our guests as usual,
are stellar, interesting and informative.


My email is always available, no matter where we are in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment