Monday, December 9, 2013

BusinessTravelRADIO When it comes to Volunteering, Giving is Synonymous with Getting Dec 08. 2013


SEGMENT 3
Sandy Dhuyvetter, Executive Producer and Host TravelTalkRADIO
When it comes to Volunteering,
Giving is Synonymous with Getting
Please join me as I talk about why I chose to work with
the non-profit organization called Airline Ambassadors
International. During this segment, we talk about why
giving back is such an amazing experience.

Airline Ambassadors focuses on the less fortunate
and especially children. While I love my work as a
member of the board of directors and the training
we do in human trafficking awareness, there are
many organizations that need help. I invite you to
look at the Airline Ambassadors as a possibility for
you to join us, however, there are many choices
and we encourage involvement in the organization
that means the most to you.

We are looking for United miles to be donated
for the use of humanitarian efforts. If you have miles
that will expire soon, or if you have miles that will not
be used, please think about donating those miles
to Airline Ambassadors International.

No comments:

Post a Comment