Sunday, November 17, 2013

TravelTalkRADIO SEGMENT 1- Sandy Dhuyvetter, Executive Producer and Host TravelTalkRADIO Nov 17 2013

TravelTalkRADIO
SEGMENT 1- Sandy Dhuyvetter, Executive Producer and Host TravelTalkRADIO


Right Click to Save           approx 6min 30sec
Welcome to TravelTalkRADIO

When I heard that my nieces husband, Steve had decided to go to Vietnam where he was being tasked to bring a school to complete accreditation, I was impressed. I was also anxious to hear how the family would adjust and how they would keep in touch. As a retired high school principal who had kept spent most of his travels enjoying resorts and cruises, it was obvious that Vietnam would be a life changing experience. Susan joins me in the 2nd segment to talk about her husbands work and her first trip to see him this past month.

Thanks for joining us! Buckle your seatbelt for another informative program!






No comments:

Post a Comment